Plate Acupuncture - The Essential Charts of Acupuncture
- SKU: EA3.A1
The Essential Charts of Acupuncture
Guidance and overview of the body for acupuncture
The acupuncture posters together constitute the ultimate tool for both students and professionals who do not jeopardize the quality. During the more than one year of design and development phase, the recipe is:
Specialized anatomical drawings
A wealth of literature and posts
Countless improvements and reviews
Pedagogy and systematics
Professional vanity down to the smallest detail
From the beginning, the idea is that the posters must be an unparalleled educational aid, to memorize and repeat the essence of acupuncture. The content is therefore tailor-made for students in acupuncture training and for a quick overview of trained and experienced acupuncturists.
- Color-enhanced and clear meridian courses
- English and Chinese meridian names, as well as English abbreviations.
- Ranking of points mainly according to Peter Deadman's "A Manual of Acupuncture"
- Color and symbol-marked items including Yuan Source, Luo, 5 elements, Shu and Mu
- The 5-element law added to the illustration containing the 5-element points
- Selected extraordinary articles with their Chinese names
- European points name
- Anatomically correct base figure
- Bone and bone processes (protrusions, retractions, etc.)
Format: A landscape poster of 70 x 100 cm, 200 g of paper, applied to SoftTouch - a matte and exclusive finish
The posters are delivered rolled and wrapped in plastic film. Intended for framing.
Be the first to post a review for this product